This is an excellent salad. A great combination of flavors, beautiful to look at, and easy to make. Newman's Own Lite Raspberry and Walnut dressing is good on this salad; I have also used Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette - both are delicious.
Spinach-Grape Chopped Salad
Grapes and feta cheese provide a sweet-savory balance for this 5-ingredient spinach salad.
More From Southern Living
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 10.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 2.5mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup light raspberry-walnut vinaigrette
- 1. Heat pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Coarsely chop spinach. Toss together spinach, grapes, feta cheese, and vinaigrette in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Newman's Own Light Raspberry & Walnut Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note