Spinach and Goat Cheese Salad with Frizzled Prosciutto
Try this simple salad with a juicy steak.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 1 1/4 cups salad and about 1 tablespoon cheese)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 42
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 182mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 2 thin slices prosciutto, cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Combine prosciutto and spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach and Goat Cheese Salad with Frizzled Prosciutto Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads