- 2 thin slices prosciutto, cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- calories 42
- caloriesfromfat 54 %
- fat 2.5 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 0.9 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 3.2 g
- carbohydrate 2.1 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 182 mg
- calcium 47 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Arrange prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely.
Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Combine prosciutto and spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle vinegar mixture over spinach mixture; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately.