1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread ½ cup marinara sauce over the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, goat cheese, parsley, basil and cornstarch. Mix with a fork until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Lay an egg-roll wrapper on a dry surface. In a strip along one edge, spoon about ¼ cup of the cheese mixture. Top with a bit of spinach, roasted peppers and mushrooms. Roll the wrapper into a tube around the fillings, moistening the edge with water and pressing it firmly to seal. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
5. Pour the remaining marinara over the cannelloni, completely covering them. Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan, then bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer.
Go to full version of