spinach florentine burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) walnuts toasted and ground in blender
- 30 ounce(s) frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 pound(s) grated chedder
- 8 ounce(s) goat feta crumbled
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- toast walnuts then cool, coarsely grind in food processor.
- Drain Spinach.
- combine all ingredients in large bowl until moistened.
- Scoop 1/2 cup and form into patties
- place on parchment paper and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees
- can freeze for up to 2 months after baking
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gregpup and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note