Spinach, Feta & Sun-dried Tomato Omelet
- 2 eggs + 1 sm carton egg whites only beat w/ salt & pepper
- 1 cup(s) spinach chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) sun-dried tomatoes in oil chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1. Beat egss + egg whites with salt & pepper. Cook in butter in medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring and tilting pan until just set, approx. 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle with spinach, sundried tomatoes, feta.
- 3. Fold omelet over filling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note