More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 651mg
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- Flour or cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 10-oz. ball pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1. Preheat a grill for direct, medium-high grilling. If using charcoal, push 2/3 of hot coals to 1 side; spread remaining 1/3 on other side. If using a gas grill, reduce heat on 1 side to medium.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 3 tsp. olive oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 3. Dust a 14-inch-wide pizza peel with flour or cornmeal; flour a work surface. Roll dough into a 12-inch round. Transfer dough to pizza peel; brush with remaining 2 tsp. oil.
- 4. Have toppings within reach of grill. Slide dough onto hottest part of grill; cover grill. Cook, rotating, until bottom is blistered and browned, about 2 minutes. Flip dough onto cooler side of grill, cooked side facing up. Spread pizza sauce on crust; top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spread spinach mixture on top; sprinkle with feta.
- 5. Cover grill and cook until bottom crust has browned and cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally uncovering and checking bottom of crust to ensure it's not burning. If it is, reduce heat (if using a gas grill) or move off the grill (if using charcoal). Transfer pizza to a cutting board. Let stand for 2 minutes, then slice and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note