Spinach & Feta Chicken Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbles
- Mix all ingredients together and form into meatballs.
- Lightly coat a pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cook the meatballs for several minutes on each side until they are nicely browned.
- Turn heat to low and cover pan to allow meatballs to cook all the way through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach & Feta Chicken Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes