- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 143
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 6.4 g
- carbohydrate 21.7 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 461 mg
- calcium 99 mg
How to Make It
Thaw dough in refrigerator 12 hours.
Combine feta and next 7 ingredients (feta through egg white) in a bowl.
Roll dough into a 16 x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread spinach mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Beginning with a long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam and ends to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut diagonal slits into top of the roll using a sharp knife. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), 1 hour or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the roll. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden.