- 4 (2-ounce) rectangular multigrain flatbreads (such as Joseph's)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 10 cup baby spinach (about 12 ounces)
- 4 large eggs
- 3 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 (1/2-ounce) slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 343
- fat 12.6 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 5.6 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 36 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 204 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 655 mg
- calcium 279 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Place flatbreads on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; lightly coat tops of bread with cooking spray. Broil 1 minute. Remove pan from oven; turn breads over. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Broil 1 minute.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan. Add onion, salt, and red pepper; cook 3 minutes. Add spinach; cook 1 minute. Remove mixture from pan; keep warm.
Wipe pan clean with a paper towel. Heat pan over medium heat. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Crack eggs into pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Divide spinach mixture evenly among flatbreads. Top evenly with cheese and chopped prosciutto. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Top each flatbread with 1 egg; sprinkle black pepper over eggs. Serve immediately.