Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap with Avocado and Pepper Jack Cheese
Resistant starch: 0.6 gram
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wrap)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 366
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 242mg
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Sugars: 1g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sodium: 666mg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) box or bag baby spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Hot sauce
- 1. Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 minutes.
- 3. Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a small bowl. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Place 1/4 of egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese.
- 5. Top with 4 slices avocado and fold, burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch