Community Recipe from
- 2-3 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped, reserving some seeds
- 1 whole(s) onion, medium size finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 ounce(s) canned chopped green chilies
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes peeled, seeded, and chopped. squeeze seeds out.
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 dash(es) Monterray Jack Cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 block(s) cream cheese softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small skillet, sauté jalapeno peppers, reserved pepper seeds, and onion in oil for 4 minutes until soft. Add green chilies and tomatoes. Cook stirring constantly for 2 minutes until soft. Remove from heat, put in large bowl. Add spinach, vinegar, cream cheese, cheese, half and half, and salt/pepper. Pour into greased 10 inch round baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillt2013 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes