- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Combine first 8 ingredients; spread on 1 side of each bread slice. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers