Spinach Crescent Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls (8 count- 16 total)
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 4 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounce(s) chopped baby spinach (about 1/2 bag)
- 1 egg white, beaten (could also use Pam)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Begin by chopping the spinach and olives and putting them in a large mixing bowl. Add the feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set bowl aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle. Then roll them up.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before putting them in the oven lightly brush each roll with the egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Crescent Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers