1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil
2. Add spinach. Cook until wilted (about 2-3 min)
3. Remove spinach from water, drain well and squeeze out all water.
4. Cook diced (small) mushrooms in EVOO/butter. Add sliced garlic and cook until soft. Add splash of wine to deglaze pan.
5. Add squeezed out spinach. Add a splash of 1/2 & 1/2. mix. Add yogurt, MIX. Add red pepper flakes or Tabasco sauce,
5. Salt & pepper to taste. Add nutmeg. Mix. Add more 1/2 & 1/2 or yogurt as needed.SERVE or if time permits, place in a casserole dish, top with toasted bread crumb/Parmesan cheese mixture and toast top in oven.
You may add diced onions to this dish. Cock with mushrooms.
Go to full version of