- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic sliced
- 4-6 piece(s) fresh mushrooms diced
- lots bunch(es) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 3` tablespoon(s) wine/sherry
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil
- 2. Add spinach. Cook until wilted (about 2-3 min)
- 3. Remove spinach from water, drain well and squeeze out all water.
- 4. Cook diced (small) mushrooms in EVOO/butter. Add sliced garlic and cook until soft. Add splash of wine to deglaze pan.
- 5. Add squeezed out spinach. Add a splash of 1/2 & 1/2. mix. Add yogurt, MIX. Add red pepper flakes or Tabasco sauce,
- 5. Salt & pepper to taste. Add nutmeg. Mix. Add more 1/2 & 1/2 or yogurt as needed.SERVE or if time permits, place in a casserole dish, top with toasted bread crumb/Parmesan cheese mixture and toast top in oven.
- You may add diced onions to this dish. Cock with mushrooms.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CSIOUX5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note