Spinach-Cottage Cheese Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) fresh spinach
- 1 package(s) romaine
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon fried crisp & crumbled
- 1-8oz container(s) cottage cheese drained
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vingar scant
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar mounded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion juice
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) poppy seed
- Mix all from olive oil down and put in frig. Just before serving toss with cottage cheese and then put dressing on. You may also add candied pecans to this.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach-Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads