Spinach, Corn, and Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) spinach finely sliced
- 10 ounce(s) frozen corn kernls thawed
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved or whole
- Heat oil over med high heat. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add corn and warm through. Add tomatoes and cook until softened. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach, Corn, and Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables