Spinach, Corn, and Tomatoes
Add salt and pepper to taste. For heat add, crushed red pepper flakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) spinach finely sliced
- 10 ounce(s) frozen corn kernls thawed
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved or whole
- Heat oil over med high heat. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add corn and warm through. Add tomatoes and cook until softened. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach, Corn, and Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables