- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini , sliced into ribbons with vegetable peeler or knife
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese balls or pearls
- Grated lemon peel
- Toasted sliced almonds
- calories 390
- caloriesfromfat 140
- fat 23 %
- satfat 21 %
- cholesterol 16 %
- sodium 27 %
- carbohydrate 15 %
- fiber 18 %
- sugars 5 g
- protein 20 g
- calcium 35 %
- iron 10 %
How to Make It
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water. While pasta is cooking, prepare zucchini mixture.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini starts to turn golden. Season with salt and pepper.
ADD pasta, reserved cooking water and mozzarella cheese to skillet; toss to coat. Serve garnished with grated lemon peel and sliced almonds.