Spinach and Cheese Pizza
Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 384
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 63g
- Fiber: 12g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 667mg
- Calcium: 176mg
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jumbo onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet. Bake until crisp, about 12 minutes.
- 3. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until golden. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and cook on low until soft. Stir in spinach; spoon on crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Crumble cheese on top.
- 4. Bake for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note