Spinach and Cheese Lasagna
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 494
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 11g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Sodium: 1346mg
- 2 28-oz. cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 15-oz. container ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 16 ounces grated part-skim mozzarella
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 10-oz. packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1. Combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano and 1 tsp. salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmesan and 3/4 of mozzarella.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 of tomato mixture into bottom of a slow cooker. Top with a layer of noodles, breaking to fit, if necessary. Sprinkle 1/3 of spinach over noodles. Spoon 1/3 of ricotta mixture over spinach. Top with 1/4 of tomato mixture. Repeat with two more layers of noodles, spinach, ricotta mixture and tomatoes. Top with a layer of noodles and remaining mozzarella.
- 3. Cook on low heat until noodles are soft and lasagna is warmed through, 2 to 3 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes