Spinach Cheese Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 carton(s) cottage cheese
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach
- 10 whole(s) tortillas 8 inch
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 jar(s) tomato sauce
- Combine cottage cheese, spinach, and 1c mozzarella cheese. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture onto each tortilla and roll tightly. Place each tortilla seam side down in a pan. Spoon tomato sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hokeefe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Cheese Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes