Spinach, Cheddar, and Bacon Omelet
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen, thawed, and well-drained chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet; add egg mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese, and bacon. Return to oven, and bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until set. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This