- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen, thawed, and well-drained chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
How to Make It
Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until well blended.
Melt butter in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet; add egg mixture.
Bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese, and bacon. Return to oven, and bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until set. Serve immediately.