- 2 package(s) chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup(s) grated (or shaved) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated gruyere cheese
- 1 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly slices water chestnuts
- Squeeze water from spinach and combine with yogurt, soup mix, water chestnuts and gruyere cheese. Place in prepared casserole dish. Cover and Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with parmesan while still warm before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klamkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note