Using yogurt instead of cream cheese saves on calories and fat without sacrificing flavor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup(s) grated (or shaved) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated gruyere cheese
- 1 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly slices water chestnuts
- Squeeze water from spinach and combine with yogurt, soup mix, water chestnuts and gruyere cheese. Place in prepared casserole dish. Cover and Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with parmesan while still warm before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klamkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note