- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bottled fat-free Italian herb pasta sauce (such as Muir Glen)
- calories 289
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 15.7 g
- carbohydrate 35.4 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 24 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 778 mg
- calcium 227 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until well-blended. Stir in spinach, bell peppers, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Unroll pizza crust onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread spinach mixture over half of the crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar over spinach mixture. Fold dough over filling; press edges together to seal.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until browned. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Heat pasta sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cut calzone into 6 squares, and top with sauce.