- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 packages (17 1/4 oz. each) frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon water
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 20 minutes before unfolding.
COMBINE spinach, Swiss cheese, onion, cottage cheese, bread crumbs, 2 eggs, salt and nutmeg. On lightly floured sheet of parchment paper, unfold each pastry sheet and roll out into a 12 inch square. Cut each sheet into sixteen 3-inch squares.
PLACE 1 teaspoon spinach mixture in center of each square. Beat together remaining egg with water. Brush 2 edges of each square with egg mixture. Fold squares in half to form triangles. Press edges together with a fork. Place filled triangles on parchment-lined cookie sheets; brush with egg mixture.
BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.