Spinach Beef Lasagna
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 26.3g
- Carbohydrate: 36.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 241mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (30 3/4-ounce) jar no-salt-added spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) carton nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Cook ground round and onion over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles. Drain and pat dry with paper towels. Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
- Return meat mixture to skillet. Add spaghetti sauce, water, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; set aside.
- Drain spinach; press between paper towels. Combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, egg substitute, and pimiento; stir in spinach.
- Coat a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon 1 cup meat mixture into dish. Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles over meat mixture. Spoon one-third of remaining meat mixture over noodles; top with half of spinach mixture. Place 3 lasagna noodles over spinach mixture; spoon half of remaining beef mixture over noodles. Top with remaining spinach mixture. Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles