Spinach basil pesto
Packed with spinach and much lower in fat than most pestos, this is great over zucchini/kelp noodles, salad, crackers, or veggie sticks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cube(s) packed spinach
- 3/4 container(s) fresh basil
- 1/3 cube(s) sundried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) favorite nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) favorite liquid
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1) In a food processor, blend all ingredients into a paste.
- 2) Taste, adjust salt.
- 3) Toss with noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note