Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a 9 x 13 inch pan, melt butter.
- 3. Mix remaining ingredients together and spoon into pan.
- 4. Bake for 35 minutes.
- 5. Cool slightly before cutting into squares.
- Can be served hot or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note