Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a 9 x 13 inch pan, melt butter.
- 3. Mix remaining ingredients together and spoon into pan.
- 4. Bake for 35 minutes.
- 5. Cool slightly before cutting into squares.
- Can be served hot or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes