- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spinach according to package directions, omitting salt; drain, pressing spinach.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on a baking sheet. Freeze. Transfer frozen spinach balls to a plastic bag; store in freezer.
- To serve, place frozen spinach balls on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note