- 6 Large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard or 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, beat together all ingredients except spinach.
Lay spinach in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
Pour mixed ingredients on top of spinach.
Bake in a preheated 350° F oven about 30-35 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
1 Serving: Calories 83; Carbohydrates 3gms; Protein 7gms; Fat 5gms; Cholesterol 99mgs; Sodium 168mgs