Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) pizza dough follow box directions
- 2 cup(s) marinated artichoke hearts drained & quartered
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 2 whole(s) fresh mozzarella balls roughly chopped
- 1 package(s) cream cheese spooned out & spread evenly
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated on top
- 4 slice(s) bacon crumbled
- flour for adding to dough and managing
- salt & pepper or med seasoning
- Heat oven to 475° F. (or follow directions on dough box) Roll pin dough on clean, flour sprinkled countertop. Shape the dough into 4 rounds (or 1 large 1) and place on 2 flour-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, cream cheese, and Parmesan; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. (keep an eye on it)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MzBrynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note