Spinach & Artichoke Pizza
Seriously delicious and easy as it gets! Also, I'm big on just eyeing it when it comes to making pizzas especially. So use your own personal judgement and tastes when making this.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) pizza dough follow box directions
- 2 cup(s) marinated artichoke hearts drained & quartered
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 2 whole(s) fresh mozzarella balls roughly chopped
- 1 package(s) cream cheese spooned out & spread evenly
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated on top
- 4 slice(s) bacon crumbled
- flour for adding to dough and managing
- salt & pepper or med seasoning
- Heat oven to 475° F. (or follow directions on dough box) Roll pin dough on clean, flour sprinkled countertop. Shape the dough into 4 rounds (or 1 large 1) and place on 2 flour-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, cream cheese, and Parmesan; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. (keep an eye on it)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MzBrynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note