This is a very tasty dish.
Spinach-Artichoke Pasta with Vegetables
More From Cooking Light
Total: 22 Minutes
- Calories: 388
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 55.5g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 577mg
- Calcium: 290mg
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups (2-inch) cut asparagus
- 1 cup (2 x 1/2-inch) cut yellow bell pepper
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen spinach-and-artichoke cheese dip (such as T.G.I. Friday's), thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. During the last 3 minutes of cooking, add asparagus and bell pepper to pan; drain.
- 2. Combine milk and spinach dip in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Combine pasta mixture, spinach mixture, salt, and tomatoes in a large bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil, pine nuts, and cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note