More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 12.8g
- Saturated fat: 6.9g
- Protein: 21.7g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 874mg
- Calcium: 444mg
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- 1 (25.5-ounce) jar Italian herb pasta sauce (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package precooked no-boil lasagna noodles (6 noodles)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Combine mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese in a small bowl; toss well.
- 3. Spread 1/3 cup pasta sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with half of spinach mixture, 1/2 cup shredded cheese mixture, and 3/4 cup pasta sauce. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce, and top with remaining spinach mixture and 3/4 cup pasta sauce. Top with remaining 2 noodles; spread remaining pasta sauce over noodles.
- 4. Cover tightly with foil; bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into 6 equal portions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This