- 2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 425º. Sauté onions in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes or until tender. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add milk; cook, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- 2. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and next 4 ingredients. Add spinach, and stir until thoroughly combined. Transfer spinach mixture to a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake at 425º for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This