I made this for the 4th of July and everyone went crazy over it - even the kids. It tastes just as good after it is refrigerated.
Spinach-Artichoke Dip Potato Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Prop Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
2012 Side Dish Smackdown Winner: Best Potato Salad
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 (9-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (6-oz.) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender. Drain; cool 15 minutes. Cut into cubes.
- 2. Cook spinach according to package directions, and press between paper towels.
- 3. Whisk together cream cheese and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts, next 2 ingredients, and spinach; gently stir in potatoes. Sprinkle with potato chips; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note