Spinach Artichoke Dip by Laura
This is great doubled or tripled in a crock pot for large crowds.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts 1/2 quarted, 1/2 chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green chilies diced and drained
- 2/3 cup(s) scallions chopped
- 1 1/8 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pepperjack cheese grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cholula
- 1 tablespoon(s) pablano chile chopped
- 4 1/2 cup(s) fresh spinach blanched, dried, chopped
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese and heavy cream. Stir in horseradish, artichoke hearts, scallions, and green chilies. Add cheeses, Cholula, pablano, and spinach. Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole. Can be refrigerated until ready to cook. Heat at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 min. Bubbly and a just starting to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note