- 8 ounce Crystal Farms Wisconsin Original Cream Cheese Box
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Crystal Farms Finely Shredded Asiago & Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup spinach, frozen, thawed and squeeze dried
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, canned, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Recommended Crystal Farms Product Substitution: Crystal Farms Parmesan Cheese Wedge
How to Make It
In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
Incorporate the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, roasted garlic and shredded Asiago & Parmensan cheese.
Thaw frozen spinach and squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach and reserve.
Add the spinach and artichokes to the mixutre and mix until incorporated.
Serve hot or cold. To heat, place in an oven-proof container and bake in a 400º F oven for 10 minutes or until warm.