Spinach Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts
- 5 whole(s) pepperoncinis sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- Mix olive oil, garlic and onions. Add Artichoke hearts, peppers, and cream cheese. Stir over low heat until melted. When no longer lumpy, add spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FamilyFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers