Spinach Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts
- 5 whole(s) pepperoncinis sliced
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 box(es) cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil. Add Artichoke hearts, peppers, cream, sour cream, and cream cheese. Stir over low heat until melted. When no longer lumpy, add spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FamilyFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers