Spinach Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts in water drain
- 10 ounce(s) frozen spinach chopped thaw and drain
- 6 ounce(s) monterey jack cheese Shredded
- 1 clove garlice
- 0.5-1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- Place artichokes and garlic in food process and chop - or just cut up artichokes and garlic very fine. Mix artichokes and garlic into bowl with sour cream, spinach, hot sauce and 2 oz parmesan cheese. Combine in a 2 qt casserole dish. Cover top with Monterey jack cheese and remaining parmesan. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minute (until top is brown).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GJR30047 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers