Spinach Artichoke Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 can(s) (14 oz.) artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach defrosted
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) pimento peppers chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- 2. Blend together the cheese, mayo and whipping cream. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, green onions and pimentos. Mix well and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes in the oven until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes