Spinach & Artichoke Dip (2013)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 oz, thawed & drained)
- 1 can(s) quartered artichoke hearts (13.75 oz, choopped & drained)
- 1 cup(s) light sour cream
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 4 ounce(s) low-fat cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until blended. Transfer to an oven-proof dish, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with pita, chips, chopped veggies, or whatever sounds good to you!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach & Artichoke Dip (2013) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers