Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 14 oz can(s) Artichoke hearts quartered and drained
- 1 - 10 oz package(s) spinach (frozen/shopped) thawed/drained
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese - grated
- 2 1/2 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 1 qt baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Spread mixture in baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake on center rack of oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LuraFredrick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers