spinach artichoke dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) artichoke hearts chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) froze chopped spinach thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesean cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Simmer spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup water for approximately 10 minutes. Drain in colander. Heart cream cheese either 1 minute in microwave or on medium-high heat until hot. Add spinach and artichoke hearts. mix in all other ingredients
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraTemple and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note