From the Kitchen of Ali Ebright, Kansas City, MO.
"In place of phyllo shells, you also can bake wonton wrappers in lightly greased mini muffin cups at 350° for 5 minutes. Be sure to press the wonton edges flat against the sides before baking so they are open for filling when they crisp up."
- 1/2 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 45 frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain thawed spinach, pressing between paper towels. Stir together drained spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and a dash of freshly ground pepper. Place frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells on a baking sheet. Spoon spinach mixture into shells (about 2 tsp. per cup), pressing into bottom of each cup. Bake 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note