Spinach Artichoke Crab Dip
When you really want an appetizer that will impress your guests, this is the one to make. It combines spinach-artichoke spreadable cheese and lump crabmeat, that's baked until hot and golden. 1-quart casseroles come in a variety of shapes. Use whichever you like best, just make sure it's oven-safe. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 6 1/2-ounce package(s) spinach artichoke spreadable cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 8-ounce container(s) refrigerated pasteurized jumbo lump crabmeat
- Pepperidge FarmÂ® Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
- • Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole.
- • Heat the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour and garlic. Gradually stir in the milk. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- • Stir the cheese, nutmeg and black pepper in the saucepan. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Gently stir in the crabmeat. Spoon the crab mixture into the casserole.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Serve with the crackers for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note