Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 dash(es) red pepper
- 2 can(s) artichoke hearts drained and halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Saute onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Add spinach, sour cream, and next four ingredients, stirring well. Place artichokes in a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish. Spoon spinach mixture over artichokes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note