Spinach Artichoke Casserole
This recipe came from an old Southern cookbook. I wish it had exact measurements for the last four ingredients. Nevertheless, every time I make it I get great reviews so guessing about the quantities seems to be okay. I'm open to improving it, and would love suggestions.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 square Philly cream cheese
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 can(s) artichokes, sliced
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts
- worchestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- parmagiano reggiano
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain spinach; add butter, cream cheese, sliced water chestnuts and artichokes. Season with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Put in casserole, cover and heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Artichoke Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables