Spinach Apple & Walnut Salad
Great & easy salad from Sara
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Honeycrisp or golden delicious apples Cored and diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 8 cup(s) Baby spinach
- 3 tablespoon(s) evo
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2/3 cup(s) Crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped walnuts, toasted
- Toss apples w 2 Tblsp of lemon juice. Place spinach. In large bowl, removing stems. Whisk remaining juice, oil, vinegar, honey. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss spinach with apples an dressing. Divide in 4 bowls Top w cheese and walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spinach Apple & Walnut Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads